- Committed as Authorized Agent & Sponsor for applications required by the Ministry of Tourism Malaysia.
- To act as consultant in advising and qualifying the applicant pertaining to the latest rules & regulations.
- Advice on the latest rules & regulations and the necessary documents required for the application.
- To prepare and vet all documents and ensure all required documents are completed prior for submission to the authority.
- Submission of complete application documents to the authorities for approval.
- To liaise with the authorities on any problem pertaining to the application.
- To follow up with the relevant authority to speed up the approval.
- To update applicants on progress of application and the results.
- Assist in arranging transportation & hotel accommodation for visit to Ipoh.
- To assist in the depositing of necessary financial requirement with a local Bank.
- To assist in arranging for Medical check-up & obtaining of local medical insurance.
- Accompany the applicants to collect the Social Visit Pass and the Multiple Entry Visa at the Immigration Department, Putrajaya.
- Other Services:
- Assist in school, college, or any educational institutions search & registration.
- Arranging for transportation, buying or renting of cars
- Assist in Business setup and financial consultation.
- Getting legal advice, medical assistance, home consultation etc.
- To assist in arranging a Registered Real Estate Agency services in renting or buying of ideal home for the candidates.
- Assist on application for AP for imported car
- Assist application for housemaid
- Assist applying for telecommunication and utilizes services (telephone, electricity, water supply, etc)
- Assist on application to withdraw part of the fixed deposit after a period of 1 year for the purchase of house, education and medical purpose